WOTN Forums

Forum Home > Misc > the Clan youtube

WOTN assassin

hello clan members, this is about the clan youtube and regarding ideas:), so if you have any ideas for some fun videos we can do post it on the website so we can see it. we dont do them to often due to the fact of time zones so depending who is online and when we are ready is a huge factor. if there is any further info needed feel free to inbox me or kiwi yours sexually WOTN Assassin ;).

--

MUTHA FUCKING SWISS CHEESE BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

Yeah, you, commiting suicide.
That'd be funny.

--
February 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

wow the fanny bandit persists 

--

February 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

Jesus tap dancing Christ, what the hell is going on now, I go a weekend without talking to people online and apparently now Daze and Assassin have some type of beef, Daze, I have nothing against you and I appreciate you helping out by posting on the forums and posting pictures but it seems like everytime you post around someone who isn't me or Kiwi you seem to start shit, There's no reason why you have to hate Assassin, Clawley holds a grudge against you, but Kiwi has been trying to get him to calm down with the hate, Assassin though, didn't insult you in any way then you tell him to kill himself. We're trying to be nice Daze but you keep acting like a immature little kid. I don't care if you disagree or hate me because of me saying this, but it's the truth no matter how hard you try to deny it.

--

February 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

hey baby <3 and yeah he is being a child 

--

February 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

Honestly, I don't see why he insist on causing drama, I mean any beef he's had with you has to be nearly a year old, it's a video game dude, get over it. Me and Kiwi hated eachother for nearly 2 years but we got over it because we're mature and we're smart enough to realize that staying angry and ending a 2 year long riendship over a video game is just down right moronic.

--

February 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

hahahaha maybe when he hits puberty he will change 

--

February 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

Please, commit suicide and put in on Youtube.
Please?! So mine just recently started and yours lasted for two years?
And I'm the immature one? Yeah, I am. But don't contradict yourself.
Dude, how old are you?
I'm 18, nice try.

--
February 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

Mission success.
Got a A- in my psychology class for this.
Meant to invoke a response from another person.
Since I didn't want to contact my friends at school and hurt their feelings, I did so to you, Assassin. Sorry you had the shitty ed of the stick.

--
February 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

Would'v been an A or higher if I had did the class assignment within the school and not on an internet sourced website, according to my instructor.

--
February 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kiwi
Site Owner

Alright, come on if you keep triple posting its not gonna work. Just get everything you want to say in one post.

--

My Twitter                   WOTN Youtube              WOTN Social club

February 12, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

I can understand the occasional double post ever once in a while but you're doing it to much bro.

--

February 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

i dont care im 16 i bet im fucking way smarter than your trolling arse and hahaha i can bet you troll because you are insacure XD, and i find this funny because you are a punk in real life so you try and be a fucking baller on the internet...good one bro act your age not your dick size ya fucking 2 year old.

--

February 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

I could record some gameplay on PC or PS3, I could record Call of Duty 4 or a playthrough of a new game.

--

February 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

do it could be good and the aliens game is worth a rent not a buy fyi 

--

February 13, 2013 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

Alright, are you online right now?

--

February 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

yeah babe

--

February 13, 2013 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

WOTN assassin at February 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM

i dont care im 16 i bet im fucking way smarter than your trolling arse and hahaha i can bet you troll because you are insacure XD, and i find this funny because you are a punk in real life so you try and be a fucking baller on the internet...good one bro act your age not your dick size ya fucking 2 year old.

Please for the love of god, learn some decent grammar.

And I seriously doubt you're smarter than me. You can try and offend me, but you will fail.

Now, the fact of my 'insecurity', no, I don not have problems with that.

And not once did I act 'like a baller', I am not the one who types like a 5th grader. So nice try there as well.
And what is up with you and dick jokes?
Studies show those who constantly mention dick jokes are insecure of their own and lash out on others. Like what you do. The fact that you're 'jokes' are directed towards yourself. And you're constant failure to offending me. Have a nice day, you pretentious kid.

--
February 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

ow really i will fail to offend you ? haahahaha please and stop posting on theses forums if you want to argue start another one this is for the youtube not for your insacurities 

--

February 13, 2013 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DAZE 101

Yet again you fail to phase me even a little bit.
Saying you offended me and me actually getting offended are two different things. Still not offened. Keep trying, though. It's hilarious.

--
February 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1119 views - 0 comments
1072 views - 0 comments
954 views - 0 comments