WOTN Forums

Forum Home > Misc > champions online

WOTN assassin

hey guys!!!, i have recently got champions online its free to play and worth a youtube to check it out ive made a guy on there and he looks class i advice getting it 

--

MUTHA FUCKING SWISS CHEESE BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

What type of game is it really?

--

March 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN Sandman
I'm down for some MOTHA FUCKING SWISS CHEESE
March 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

its a hero mmo its epic link bellowhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBjWHdbQmc. its three year old video since then its been very much updated indeed

--

March 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

Looks pretty fun, I like the comic book style. Who all will be getting the game?

--

March 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kiwi
Site Owner

I'll try to get it one of these times. But I still have to get my anti-virus working properly for my computer. The game I'm going to probably be playing alot is the DayZ stand alone for PC. Also If you can get clan members to play games like Max Payne 3 & GRAW I would really appreciate it. I know you don't like Max Payne assassin but grinding up on games where you can show your work and effort really pays off in the end. Trust me after 3 years of running this clan I know when to put effort into a game. I have already logged almost 200 hrs. on multiplayer without finishing the story mode. I have put in my fair share of work and I would appreciate it if you could look past some of the flaws of the game and try to get everyone to have a good time on it. GRAW should be much easier to grind on though, you already have bought the DLC.

--

My Twitter                   WOTN Youtube              WOTN Social club

March 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18
Well, Assassin told me not to get Ghost Recon Future soldier since he doesn't play it very often and you never play it either he said, if you want me to get it though I'll see what I can do.
--

March 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WOTN assassin

i hqve been plqying chqmpions or three days and its great fun hahaha its worth a try guys 

--

March 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shenmue18

I'll try it out eventually. 

--

March 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1119 views - 0 comments
1072 views - 0 comments
954 views - 0 comments